"When a virtuous man is raised, it brings gladness to his friends, grief to his enemies, and glory to his posterity."
                -- Ben Jonson

Author Topic: the knightly art of battle pre order sale  (Read 9585 times)

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: the knightly art of battle pre order sale
« Reply #15 on: 2011-06-30, 17:30:03 »
You know, I'm glad you said, Sir James...I've been watching for the postman nearly daily and no book yet.  I did not think to consider that it might not have yet been printed out itself.

Wolf...you could've said so.  Now a book's going to come and I'm not going to know what for...as I will have forgotten about it by then.  lol
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #16 on: 2011-07-03, 19:09:34 »
You know, I'm glad you said, Sir James...I've been watching for the postman nearly daily and no book yet.  I did not think to consider that it might not have yet been printed out itself.

Wolf...you could've said so.  Now a book's going to come and I'm not going to know what for...as I will have forgotten about it by then.  lol

I had no idea it isn't already out until I started looking around to see if there were any reviews, while I waited for it to arrive. I was checking for any deliveries constantly too.
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #17 on: 2011-07-04, 21:57:25 »
Anyone know if it will be better than the Exiles version of Fiore?
Fall down seven, get up eight.