"No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave."
                -- Calvin Coolidge

Author Topic: awesome pics on myarmoury  (Read 9331 times)

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: awesome pics on myarmoury
« Reply #15 on: 2011-04-11, 16:35:28 »
Can someone post the pic in here?  I just realized I didn't actually see it and when I tried- I can't.  :(

All the pics are there for me. I saved a copy of them last night (always filling up my collection), I could post them to my photobucket or something if you can't see them - but do they show up as an X for you or something?

Myarmoury the site itself is blocked.  Just horrible, I know.

Sir Ulrich, I believe that image was altered to include the dirt and blood.

Heretics! How dare they!

Here you go:

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/jba3/medieval/from-myarmoury/

Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: awesome pics on myarmoury
« Reply #16 on: 2011-04-11, 17:28:34 »
Wow, those are great shots, you have my thanks, Sir James.  The Boromir cotehardie sits well on him, I've often wondered how it would look.  Love his boots too...and of course, all the rest.  What's not to love about swords and armor, right?

Those are the types of shots I'd like to take of us, individually and collectively.  If we could ever get everyone together, I have a friend who moonlights as a wedding photog, she did my wedding and the results were fabulous (I expected no less)- I'm sure I could talk her into doing a shoot for us.
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€