"The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch someone else do it wrong without comment."
                -- Theodore H. White

Author Topic: GARF  (Read 17800 times)

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Re: GARF
« Reply #30 on: 2011-04-20, 13:39:17 »

I made a small tweak to the dictionary code so that other thread's links are clickable now.
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
    • The Mercenary Company Nevermore
Re: GARF
« Reply #31 on: 2011-04-20, 16:49:37 »
I think it would be eminently useful to have such a database...and especially with weapon/no-weapon policies.

I've got a rough one going that I started on my personal site, but I need some help filling in the info. I'll show the same info on the Order site when I get a chance, and it all comes from the same database so they'll both be updated in one spot but viewable from two.

Shoot me a PM if you can fill in some of the blanks or have more to add - I haven't had time to click through a lot of links to check for info.

http://www.james-anderson-iii.com/rennfestschedules/2011/index

PM sent with MN Ren Fest data.
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber