Main > The Armoury

Knight page started

(1/6) > >>

Sir Rodney:
I finally managed to start a page.  It's not much yet, but I will be adding better photographs and text in the future.  I'm just having fun learning the user interface and playing around.

Sir Edward:

Excellent, looking good. :)

Here's a quick link:

http://modernchivalry.org/knights/view/Rodney

Sir William:
Looks good man...like the tent, too.

Sir Edward:
For a second there, I almost thought it was a photo of my tent. Those Panthers all look the same. :) Here's what ours looks like:

(the castle thing in the foreground is the clan's propane-heated shower)

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir William ---Looks good man...like the tent, too.
--- End quote ---
Thank you.  As everyone here knows, it's a constant work in progress.

--- Quote from: Sir Edward ---For a second there, I almost thought it was a photo of my tent.
--- End quote ---
I do love our Panther pavilion.  It's our second Panther as we purchased a smaller one B.C. (before children).  The tent is 12'*12' at the eaves and flares to 14'*14' at the base.  There's enough room for our queen size four-post bed, arming chest, toilet, "ladies' necessities table", small hanging rod closet and two single mattresses for the kids.  Most modern stuff fits in Rubbermaid bins and hides under our bed.

A member of our group has the exact same tent as Sir Edward.  You can almost hold a fighter's practice in that thing!  Sir Edward, can you share more photographs or plans for your shower?  Our group added one last year, but we just erected canvas walls.  Your shower looks much cooler. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version