Main > The Library

Iron clad trailer

<< < (7/15) > >>

SirNathanQ:
Hey, Is Ironclad still around to pick up? I think I'll get it.

Sir William:
Nathan, it should...it just came out on DVD a week or so ago I think.  I got mine already, going to view it again this weekend.

SirNathanQ:
really? a week ago? Man, how come it wasn't in theaters?
I'll make sure to snatch up a copy.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2011-08-10, 17:53:33 ---really? a week ago? Man, how come it wasn't in theaters?
I'll make sure to snatch up a copy.

--- End quote ---

I think it was, but didn't hang around long. Maybe it was a limited release? I'm not sure.

Sir William:
It was in the theaters, just not in the U.S.  It was filmed entirely in Wales, making it a Great British film that apparently did well in theaters overseas.  I do not know how well it would do over here as moviegoers tend to misunderstand or miscategorize medieval films of this nature, and the violence and bloodshed are definitely not family friendly...unless it is my family you happen to be a part of.  LOL

Interesting to note, Megan Fox was initially signed on to play the part of Isabel but she left the project and Kata Mara was signed on.  Let me tell you, that's like downgrading from an Albion to a Starfire, you know?  Luckily, the romantic scenes could've been completely excised w/out harming the picture in the slightest so...not much to miss there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version