Main > The Armoury

oh no I've dont it again

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir William:
You know, it took a moment for 'Colonial Marine' to sink in...I kept reverting to Warhammer 40k and Chaos Marines...but that's going to RAWK when you've got it done.  You siad you got a deal for all metal armor?  Whoo boy, you better be a GREAT boy not just good.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-02-24, 14:59:40 ---You know, it took a moment for 'Colonial Marine' to sink in...I kept reverting to Warhammer 40k and Chaos Marines...but that's going to RAWK when you've got it done.  You siad you got a deal for all metal armor?  Whoo boy, you better be a GREAT boy not just good.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same thing at first. I still think a 40k marine kit would rock too.

Sir William:
Oh absolutely...deep down, I've always wanted one after I read that book, can't remember the name but it was about a specific Inquisitor.  Ahhh...I'm gonna have to find that book, it'll bother me to no end.

The descriptions, along with the artist renderings, of the armor means it'd have to be something real lightweight like PVC or HDPE, those getups are huge!

Sir Edward:
Lightweight would be good. I think it would be hard to make it actually "powered armor" like in the fictional context, so heavy is not an option. :)

Sir William:
HELL YES THATS IT RIGHT THERE!!!!  Wonder how much that set him back...that's pretty awesome looking.  I'd want a more streamlined version...slimmer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version