Main > The Armoury

Practice Longsword on sale!

<< < (5/7) > >>

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-02-24, 17:40:08 ---Awesome, congratulations!  I hear you on the inspection portion...Rich ships what he has when he can but he dropships on occasion- good thing is, if there's a problem he's right on it, no need to hunt him down or listen to a sob story about why you got a defective part.
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the information regarding Rich / Sword Nation.  I will keep him in mind when making my next purchase.  A fine example of positive word-of-mouth in action!

Sir Edward:

Yeah, I've been happy with KOA on every purchase I've made from them. The prices are good, the selection is good, and the service is good.

Sir Brian:
Sweet blade isn't? Congratulations on your purchase and KOA does have top notch service! :)

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-02-24, 19:54:36 ---Sweet blade isn't? Congratulations on your purchase and KOA does have top notch service! :)
--- End quote ---

I’ll have to wait until I get home to try the blade.  I manage office buildings in downtown Minneapolis and my tenants would think I've really "lost it" this time. (Either that or we're trying out a new rent collection initiative  ;))

Sir William:
LOL @ rent collection initiative

Tell you what...if that were to ever come into play, I doubt there'd be many who would require that service performed on them.

You:  "I'm here to collect overdue fees for your domicile."
Deadbeat:  "I'll have it for you next week, I swear it!"
You:  "I am sure, however, it is due NOW, or rather, is overdue now.  We will consider taking your firstborn son as surety if you wish."
Deadbeat:  "I don't have any sons."
You:  "That is too bad.  You are hereby charged with delinquency toward your overlord, how do you plead?"
Deadbeat:  "I don't have any money- you cannot squeeze blood from a stone!"

**sound of a sword being freed from its scabbard, followed by the hiss of air as it slides over the blade and the satisfying thunk of a well landed blow**

You:  "Perhaps not from a stone...but certainly from the likes of you.  God, I love my job!"

lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version