Main > The Armoury

Practice Longsword on sale!

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Das Bill on 2011-02-10, 17:53:03 ---The Hanwei Tinker swords are fine, and are a great bargain for the price. They're sturdy enough for general training, and they approximate the handling of a historical sword pretty well. They get chewed up a little faster than a higher end sword, but they're great as loaner swords or as something to start with...
--- End quote ---

I just submitted my order.  Thanks to everyone for your input.  I really can't go wrong at this price, $111 for a Tinker designed training longsword! :)

Sir Rodney:
UPS tells me it will be here by Thursday!  I can't wait. :) :) :)

Sir William:
If you'd gotten it from SwordNation, you could've gotten two for the price of one...they're still running that special for the month of February.

Sir Rodney:
Got it!  This was my first transaction with Kult of Athena (KOA) and I was very pleased.  The sword arrived exactly as advertised and well packaged having been double-boxed with foam inserts fully suspending the sword.  I chose KOA as they have been very favorably reviewed on other sites and they actually ship from their own warehouse in Chicagoland after they've inspected the piece.  This is not done by most resellers / drop-shippers.

Sir William:
Awesome, congratulations!  I hear you on the inspection portion...Rich ships what he has when he can but he dropships on occasion- good thing is, if there's a problem he's right on it, no need to hunt him down or listen to a sob story about why you got a defective part.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version