Main > The Armoury

The "Medieval Room" I'm working on soon - some neat items for it

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-02-03, 18:08:45 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-02-03, 14:44:36 ---
--- Quote from: Rodney on 2011-02-02, 22:47:43 ---I don't think I have any photographs of my Medieval Man Cave before children came along.  Making it kid-safe really takes the Medieval and Man out of the Cave. :(

--- End quote ---

LOL, I can imagine. Everyone keeps telling me that if I had to child-proof my house, the easiest way would be to put up plexiglass walls in front of the real walls. Almost every wall on the first floor of my house has sharp objects on it.

--- End quote ---

If that is the case then I suggest Sir Edward that you take the contrary perspective to the problem and instead of child proofing the house, house proof the children by putting them in armor!  :D

--- End quote ---

A capital idea, Sir Brian!  Might as well get them used to the weight and feel of armor early...we need squires, Sir Edward!  lol

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-02-03, 18:08:45 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-02-03, 14:44:36 ---
--- Quote from: Rodney on 2011-02-02, 22:47:43 ---I don't think I have any photographs of my Medieval Man Cave before children came along.  Making it kid-safe really takes the Medieval and Man out of the Cave. :(

--- End quote ---

LOL, I can imagine. Everyone keeps telling me that if I had to child-proof my house, the easiest way would be to put up plexiglass walls in front of the real walls. Almost every wall on the first floor of my house has sharp objects on it.

--- End quote ---

If that is the case then I suggest Sir Edward that you take the contrary perspective to the problem and instead of child proofing the house, house proof the children by putting them in armor!  :D

--- End quote ---

I'm going to agree with Sir Brian on that one!

SirNathanQ:
I am in agreement also!

Sir Edward:

Well, if I were to do that, currently it would be in this form:

http://www.beautifullife.info/art-works/armour-for-cats-and-mice-created-by-jeff-de-boer/

Sir William:
LOL

Oh yea, been saw that - but my cat wouldn't allow himself to be so encumbered.  Cool suit though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version