Main > The Armoury

kinda wish i had the cash on hand

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-01-19, 20:35:01 ---Happy wife, Happy Life. When the wife is not happy life can become err, much less happy.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh, I live by this credo as well!  It's quite simple as you know.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-01-17, 04:14:25 ---
Wow, I really shouldn't do it with a wedding to plan... but geez. If they're any good at all, that's a damn nice price. I think I'll snag a set! That'll solve one of the pieces I need for my mid-14th kit when I get back to working on it.

--- End quote ---

Well, they refunded my money, saying they had sold the last pair a few hours before I grabbed it on ebay. I guess they had advertised them in multiple places or something. Oh well!

Sir William:
Ah well...you'll come across another set I'm sure...OR...you could check out their main site and order them from there.  http://www.darksword-armory.com

Sir Edward:

Yeah, it doesn't look like one of their regular items. I may go back to looking for a good set of Wisby's.

Sir William:
I'd email Eyal (Azerad, proprietor) and see if he'd be willing to take it on commission for the same price.  Can't hurt to ask, he's a pretty personable guy, at least he was the last time we spoke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version