Main > The Armoury

Just joined the "14th Century Mafia", apparently I'm quite sick...

<< < (6/9) > >>

Sir Edward:

I live in Sterling and work in Charles Town WV. Sir James is the other way around, so we trade places during the day. :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-05, 15:16:36 ---Excellent choice. I had them do my banner as well, and it turned out great!
--- End quote ---

Ah, I didn't know that. I clicked around through their site and saw yours there. Now I'm even MORE excited! And the pencil sketch of mine is done already; I just paid 1/2 this past weekend. It's a shame she doesn't do surcoats. :(

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-05, 15:16:36 ---See attached photo. :)
--- End quote ---

That's exactly the picture I had in mind when I said that, but I went with the X-Men reference since more people would know what I'm talking about and I couldn't remember where I saw that pic.

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-05, 15:16:36 ---Yep, absolutely. Heh, we probably pass each other during the daily commute each day. We can probably meet up somewhere.
--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me, I'll send an email and see what's easiest for you. Thanks!

Sir William:
I need to nail down which CoA I want to run with before I have this made.  Sir Edward, you made the 'holder' for yours?

Sir Edward:
The banner comes with a wooden bar and rope, so all I had to do was put a nail in the wall and put it up:

We originally discussed these banners in this thread:  http://modernchivalry.org/forum/index.php/topic,430.0.html

Sir William:
Thanks for the reminder...I really like it.  It'd go perfectly between the Angevin and Templar flags I have up in my chambers already.  Not yours, of course.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version