Main > The Armoury

Arn Scabbards

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir William:
Can you shoot me his email?  Thought I had it saved somewheres...and I can't hit his site.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-01-19, 16:44:09 ---Can you shoot me his email?  Thought I had it saved somewheres...and I can't hit his site.

--- End quote ---

brian@dbkcustomswords.com

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-01-19, 14:51:58 ---Sir William, I think I see a blow to the head with a frying pan from your lady in the near future if you buy one of these ehheheeheh

--- End quote ---

Sir Wolf, you've obviously met my wife.  I wouldn't dare w/out asking her first.  She just got a new iron skillet too; should I worry?  lol

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-01-20, 15:44:06 ---Sir Wolf, you've obviously met my wife.  I wouldn't dare w/out asking her first.  She just got a new iron skillet too; should I worry?  lol

--- End quote ---

Have you seen "Tangled" (the recent Disney film)? I chuckled at one of the scenes. The main good guy ends up fighting off several soldiers with a frying pan, and made some sort of comment along the lines of "Frying pans, who knew right? Why isn't everyone using these?"

Sir William:
I've seen frying pans used to good effect in two movies thus far (the only two that come to mind because I saw one just recently and the other, well, I could recite lines at will lol)

LotR - Samwise Gamgee - in the fight against the goblins and cave troll in the Chamber of Mazarbul, in the Mines of Moria.
Scorpion King - the little boy who guides Mathayus inside Memnon's fortress and eventually sneaks aboard the raiding wagon when they go to rescue the sorceress.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version