Main > The Armoury

Gambeson Quest.

<< < (5/14) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2011-01-02, 01:39:07 ---
--- Quote ---Too bad they don’t offer them in a 3XL or otherwise known as quasi-behemoth size.
--- End quote ---

Wow, you must be ripped, Sir Brian! ;)

--- End quote ---

Yeah I'm still in shape...In my youth I was round, in my teens and twenties I was triangular,  in my early forties I went back to round and now I'm just rectangular!   :D

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-01-02, 04:56:43 ---I have a similar problem ... they don't offer them with a 40" waist and a 36" chest. Apparently I'm built upside-down. :(

--- End quote ---

So, an inverted triangle then? :) Thankfully my waist is still smaller than my chest, but my gambeson has gotten slightly snug in the mid-section.

It's funny, with a lot of garb out there, you can run into fitting problems if you're actually in shape. Most manufacturers these days assume a little extra slack is needed in the mid-section. But of course, if you're anywhere over that, you'll have issues too. It'll never be tailored to you if it's off the shelf.

That reminds me. I need to get in shape. :)

Sir Wolf:
hehehe was that your resolution the other night?

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-01-02, 18:02:38 ---hehehe was that your resolution the other night?

--- End quote ---

Resolution? My resolution is 2560x1600. :)

Sir Brian:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7H2HStmMnE[/youtube]  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version