Main > The Armoury

Gambeson Quest.

(1/14) > >>

Sir Brian:
I’m thinking real hard on having another go at finding the perfect yet reasonably priced gambeson. I’m seriously considering this one from Steel Mastery but this discussion over at the myarmoury forum tells me I might want to order it soon if I hope to have it in time for the start of the next faire season.  :-\
http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=21801

Just invert the colors of the sample picture to get an idea of what color mine will be.  ;)
The options I want with shipping brings the price to approximately $180.00

Sir William:
Considering how high I've seen some, $180 including shipping is a good deal.  Steel Mastery...for some reason, I always thought he was the same guy as Armstreet...guess cuz they're both in the Ukraine.  I like it man...so are you gonna get it?

Sir Edward:

From the photo it looks pretty decent. The armpit looks like it'll let you raise your arms to at least horizontal without much fuss.

Sir Brian:
Not sure now that I just found out I'll probably have to replace the refrigerator. It is 17 years old and probably beyond repairs at this stage. I might have to hold off getting it until February or March after working some extra overtime.  :(

Sir William:
Part of the fun is the assemblage of the many items that go into making a kit.  No worries Sir Brian, yet another thing to look forward to in 2011!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version