Main > The Library

Season of the witch

<< < (9/9)

Leganoth:
Saw the movie the day it came out, not very popular but was very good

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2010-12-30, 13:38:54 ---Count me in for the armoured movie invasion!  ;D ;D ;D

BTW, my MercTailor plate never gives me any trouble when standing, siting, or even running. I've worn it to school, around town, and at the rennfair, and had no discomfort at all!

--- End quote ---

Damn. I missed movie night. :( Luckily I saw the flick anyways!! Two thumbs up!! ;D

danieldesu:
It's not working..?? :( :(

Sir William:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-07-13, 20:05:17 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-07-12, 20:30:27 ---What was the first best eye candy in that movie?

--- End quote ---

Weaponry, of course. :D

I thought the princess (I think she was?) that was involved in the wedding at the beginning was more visually appealing, but that's personal preference of course.

--- End quote ---

Yea, you're talking about Zooey Deschanel, I'm a fan of hers also.  Love that milky white skin, crystal blue eyes and flowing locks...she's a classic beauty.  Her sister Emily (Fox's Bones tv show) has more prominent features but they're both beautiful.  Zooey's new show, the New Girl is pretty funny...sorta like a reverse Three's Company.  She's got three male roommates and is a bit of a bohemian in demeanor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version