Main > The Library

Season of the witch

<< < (4/9) > >>

Sir Rodney:
Please take pictures to share!  Sounds like a lot of fun.  I'll have to pass as 2,184 miles is a long round trip just for a movie.

Sir Wolf:
dude, if your going to Baltimore your gonna need more than just armour. movies are a bad idea in that city

Sir William:
Ok, thanks for chiming in, Sir Wolf...I wasn't sure but I do know that I have a general dislike for that city.  Matt, what he's saying is we'll need to be armed with projectile weapons of the high impact, high velocity type.  And lots of spare bullets.  lol

I'm kidding, but only sort of...there are parts of Baltimore that are somewhat nice, but then you take a quick walk in any direction and you're in the hood.

Sir Matthew:
Oh, yes, I am very aware of the situation in Baltimore. I used to make fairly regular trips to Towson on the north end of the city and into the inner harbor/fells point area of the city. I am pretty aware of what neighborhoods to avoid and the place I pointed out is not in the city, it's in a shopping area off Security Blvd. which is pretty safe, I think. Failing to be able to that, maybe we could shoot for next weekend and the Arundle Mills Mall theater, I know that should be close to you but I can't swing that drive this weekend, I don't think.

Sir Wolf:
http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=128245&highlight= not a stellar review by a AA member

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version