Main > The Armoury

Albion Knight Scabbard

(1/5) > >>

Sir Edward:

I had ordered a new scabbard from DBK, but this time one of the quicker "campaign" scabbards that he makes to fit his own sword, to looser tolerances, so you can order it without shipping the sword to him.

It's on the way to me now, so I'll have to wait until it gets here before I can test the fit. But the photos show his sword with the same grip color as mine.

Sir William:
SCHWEET.  Always wanted the Albion Knight...of all their swords, to my mind, it is the one that suits me most and is their best sword.  Thought about picking up the Squire Line variant and having a scabbard and suspension system built for it.  Not gonna use DBK though, I have another craftsman that I hope, should his first project w/me come off successfully, to be using for that sword as well.

Sir Edward:

It's a nice sword, that's for sure. For me, it's kind-of a "workhorse" sword in my collection. It has some slight discoloration from the last time we took it pumpkin-cutting, which can probably be polished out, but it's pretty mild. Compared to my other Albions, I think it's not quite as pretty, but just "down to business" in an elegant sort of way. This one was a lucky find on ebay.

Sir Patrick:
Niiiice!!!

Sir Wolf:
awesomeness  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version