Main > The Armoury

sir brian, your helmet

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sir Brian:
Ok now I have a bit of a dilemma. I can't decide which color to go with on the finish piece on the aventail. I humble ask you gentlemen for your opinions. You need to visualize either the green or gold leather shaped and added to the aventail like in this picture courtesy of Sir Wolf.

Thank you kindly!  :)
Scale finish piece example, green leather and gold leather.

Sir Wolf:
why not both? do the gold a tad larger than the green and sew the green onto the gold and then attach it? so the gold will look like an edging! hehee

Sir Patrick:
I vote for either green, or green w/gold edging.  The gold by itself just doesn't do it for me, Green Knight.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2010-12-19, 04:31:52 ---why not both? do the gold a tad larger than the green and sew the green onto the gold and then attach it? so the gold will look like an edging! hehee

--- End quote ---

Have I told you lately that you are evil Sir Wolf?  ;)

Now you KNOW I'm going to just have to cut out both pieces!

@ Red Knight I hear you. I might actually do as Sir Wolf suggests and make the gold larger than the green...I just don't know if my cutting skills will measure up!  :D

Sir William:
I find my cutting skills (or any other) are sharpened when it is something that'll directly influence how I'm perceived...having said that, I'd go with the green over gold like Sir Wolf suggested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version