Main > The Armoury

woo hoo i know what i'm getting for Christmas

(1/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
hehehe only cause i had to order it for my mom! getting Merc Tailor's 13/14th century knee cops. and getting entered into the 150 $ prize drawing for Therion Arms. man i hope i win!!! so hope so hope!

Sir Edward:

Ooh, congrats. I don't get armor for the holidays. No one know what to get me. :)

Sir William:
Don't feel bad, Sir Edward...I'm in the same boat.  My wife is afraid to buy 'the wrong thing' as she puts it; and since she doesn't know much about swords and armor I'm not at all fussed about it.  My parents, God bless'm, bought me a sword for my birthday last year.  It really IS the thought that counts...had I known they were looking for one for me I could've pointed them in the right direction, but they wanted to surprise me, which they did.  :)

Sir Wolf:
ya i know what you mean. my folks once got me a "highlander dragon sword" that wasn't it's still pretty cool but wasn't the official one hehehe. they did get me a metal shield and a mace from Germany though :)

maybe after Christmas I'll order some more stuff from Alan if I can manage to not spend my money on Rev War stuff (like a Brown Bess I've been looking at!!)

Allan Senefelder:
I still say last years bazooka is pretty hard to beat presentwise. I highly doubt you'll run into two people who can say thats what they got.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version