Main > The Armoury

Armor for SwordChick

<< < (7/35) > >>

Christian Tobler:
Maybe Pamela needs that breastplate that Bill posted about...

CHT

Sir Edward:
That's not a bad idea. I just pulled out a tape measure to check some of that sizing against myself and it might be too small for me (or barely doable, but I'd be concerned about the waist).

So is this the part where we ask Pamela for her measurements? :)

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2008-04-02, 15:47:31 ---So is this the part where we ask Pamela for her measurements? :)

--- End quote ---

I'm probably in enough trouble with Mark as it is for suggesting all this expensive armor. :)

My concern about that is the faulds... Christian had made a great point to Pamela about faulds made for men not fitting well on women. But then, maybe that's not a concern if it's only the front piece? I really don't know.

Sword Chick:
It's a lovely piece and I have no objection to spending that kind of money on one piece, but it's too soon.  I'm still weighing my options.  Though, what do you think?  Would it work?  Is it more 14th or 15th century?  (Thanks for helping me with the learning process.)

And, if I do spend that much, I need time to save for it.  Unlike Bill, I don't have a pretty girlfriend I could sell.   :D  Hmm...There is my firstborn.  Anybody want an academically gifted and musically talented bass player?

Christian Tobler:
Well Pamela, the GDFB offering is the safer bet anyway - cheap(!), and more likely to fit, I think. Given that it'll cost less than 1/5 what the Stanislav Proczek breastplate costs, it makes sense.

~C

PS. Alternate Plan: kidnap Bill's girlfriend, so *you* can sell her. ;) That gets you: the breastplate, that bastard sword from the Baltimore show, and who knows...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version