Main > The Armoury

Armor for SwordChick

<< < (31/35) > >>

Dragonlover:
 I just informed Sir Brian that I just happened to pick up a set of SS demi's here at
the faire in Charlotte. The armourer is from Idaho and had a full set, (fingered) for
600. that I judt didn't care for. The demi's, on the other hand, (no pun intended),
have a 5-lame articulation and feel feather-lite. I am going to put them with my
Maltese harness from Andre at Icefalcon and call it done. As far as the SCA, these
would have been excellent!!!!
  BTW, Go get 'em, Lady Pamela! :D

Allan Senefelder:
Pam, I just saw this, I sized the finger shields for your fingered gauntlets so if we need to adjust the palm strap size to fit your sparing gloves just let me know and we'll be happy to take care of it for you ( there is of course no charge ).

Sword Chick:
Wow, Allan, thanks! 

I plan to use the finger shields over my padded gloves and I haven't tried them on with that in mind yet.  How tight/loose should they be?

Allan Senefelder:
They should stay put hand relaxed and feel some tensing of the strap when a fist is formed ( the knuckles will sink into the stuffed leather pad on the shield so theres no discomfort as the spance between first and second knuckle comes a little closer to the underside of the shield.

Das Bill:
Allan,
Pamela brought her new gauntlets to class last night. Very nice work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version