Main > The Armoury

My Collection of Arms & Armor

(1/3) > >>

Sir James A:
Finished my other 4 armor stands, and took a few pics. Snapped a few more of my collection and thought I would post them up.

Left to right > retired SCA armor, repro samurai armor, repro 16th-ish century gothic armor (MRL)

Japanese Weapons - half functional carbon steel, half SS SLO/Wall-Hangers

European Weapons - half functional carbon steel, half SS SLO/Wall-Hangers

Jan/Feb I should be getting a nice package in the mail with my pseudo-historic 16th century field combat harness. I already have the stand ready for it. :D

I'll have better pictures, when I can get around to fabbing up a display area for them.

Sir Edward:

Nice! Yeah, displaying them well and getting good pics is always a challenge. I have the same problem. I use software now to keep track of my weapons list. It's crazy. I noticed you added a link to your site in your signature, and have a nice little spreadsheet sort of thing there too. Very cool.

Sir William:
*drools with naked envy*

I don't even aspire to such a wide and varied (and eye-catching to say the least) collection...I love how you displayed them too, sort of like an ordered chaos to the whole deal.  LOVE the armor, too.

Sir Wolf:
very cool! a war room indeed!!!
any pics of you in your harnesses?

Sir Wolf:
hey, i didn't know you were from charles town WV! only 2 hrs from me (mineral co wv)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version