Main > The Library

Centurion - the movie

<< < (2/2)

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2010-11-21, 12:53:32 ---that chick looks hot

--- End quote ---

She has issues. ;)

Sir Matthew:
I remember briefly seeing some adds for this film and thinking it looked pretty good. It was in and out of the theater before I could even think of getting out to see it. Maybe I'll use one of the free on demand movie coupons I got to watch it, if it's still available there. After seeing the Last Legion, I hope that I am not disapointed. That was a really good film set in the waning days of the Roman Empire.

Sir Wolf:
ahhh i think i'm the only one that liked last legion hehehe

Sir Patrick:
I liked it waaay better than Last Legion.  Though I'm not sure that's a fair compliment. ;)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2010-11-21, 14:39:59 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2010-11-21, 12:53:32 ---that chick looks hot

--- End quote ---

She has issues. ;)

--- End quote ---

I liked her in Hitman, too.  She's really hot.  But the Red Knight's correct...in this movie, she definitely has issues, but understandably once you know the story.

I liked Last Legion too...but to me, this was a better movie if but for the gritty aspect given to the whole thing.  What I liked about Centurion is that you didn't get a sense of the clean and uncluttered majesty that was Rome in Gladiator (as Red Knight had mentioned)...the only references you get give the image of a distant place, far-removed from where they all happen to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version