Main > The Great Hall

Hello...again.

(1/3) > >>

Silvanus:
Hello my brothers in arms -

I thought I should introduce myself again, since I had to delete my previous account. Long story, but I was terrified I had spread a virus here and many other places. New computer and new accounts, now.

I know some of you already, Sir Brian, Sir Ed. And I finally met Paladin last weekend. I have yet to meet Sir Wolf, but needless to say you are all an inspiration to me.

Some of you know Saul Judah already; he is all over the photos in Flicker, etc. Very recognizable with his Old Testament hair and beard. I think I've convinced him to join the site as well.

Nice to be back. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as I can in upcoming Faires.

Silvanus.

Sir Edward:

Welcome back!

Sir William:
Silvanus, it was indeed a pleasure making your acquaintance; I am sorry that it was so short!  Hope to see you in the future...will you be there this weekend, the last one for this year?

Silvanus:
Thanks, Sir Ed.  ;D

And Paladin, yes it was great to meet you at last. It was short, true. In fact I was in excruciating pain while we spoke due to my woefully inadequate suspension system for my chausses. I had to leave early.

I made a new system over this week, and will try to post some pics of it in the appropriate thread. No more belts digging into my pelvic bones!

Sir Patrick:
Hail and welcome back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version