Main > The Armoury

Your Ultimate Kit

<< < (3/9) > >>

Sir Ancelyn:
I just don't know what I want yet. This is still early days for me. I still want to do the hounskull helm, so probably a mix of plate and mail from somewhere in the 14-15 c period.

Sir Wolf:
im not one 2 stay w just 1 kit so this is hard....

i would say a mid 14th cent look, maybe leaning towards the end a lil.

Mac made armour with Eric made mail. hound skull with aventail, riveted hauberk with coat of plates, 3/4 steel arms, leather w/ splinted legs, greaves with mail sabatons, fingered gauntlets with small cuffs. family crested surcoat over the coat of plates. albion sword with christian fletcher scabbard and belt. hand made arming jacket with hose/ braise and pourpoint. and some custom turnshoes.

Sir Brian:
For my ultimate I'm getting closer all the time. I like what I have so far but of course would love
a properly fitted haubergeon from Erik D. Schmid and those uber sexy wisby gauntlets with brass rivets of course...

...and eventually a CoP to complete out my ultimate 14c kit.  ;)

and as for plate I would love it if John (the black knight at CRF) would make me a custom set!  ;D

Sir James A:
Ah, surprised it hasn't been mentioned, but the "Toby Capwell" harness is always at the top of my list too. (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Nephtys/Medieval%20European%20Armour/Toby_Capwells_armour_001.jpg)

Sir Ulrich:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2010-10-15, 11:31:38 ---For my ultimate I'm getting closer all the time. I like what I have so far but of course would love
a properly fitted haubergeon from Erik D. Schmid and those uber sexy wisby gauntlets with brass rivets of course...

...and eventually a CoP to complete out my ultimate 14c kit.  ;)

and as for plate I would love it if John (the black knight at CRF) would make me a custom set!  ;D

--- End quote ---
ME WANT! Those gauntlets are rather nice, but I dunno what the sizing on them is or how much they run for, thankfully my hands are rather large so I think the sizing wouldn't be a problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version