Main > The Armoury

Now THIS just isn't fair!

<< < (2/10) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
Heh wish I could afford a fine gambeson. Was gonna get a GDFB gambeson but those only come in large so it wouldn't fit me. Ended up buying a 70 dollar danish made gambeson imported from europe. Fits me perfectly, little tight but i'm sure it will work with the mail I ordered.

Sir Brian:
$70.00 gambeson? - That's a pretty reasonable price for a gambeson.
Details my good Sir! Details! How thick is it? What kind of material is it made of?
Is it linen, cotton, or polyester from the rare Persian polyester trees of Iran?  ;)

Sir Wolf:
try Matauls in europe. i think thats how its spelled

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Conall on 2010-09-21, 20:36:52 ---Heh wish I could afford a fine gambeson. Was gonna get a GDFB gambeson but those only come in large so it wouldn't fit me. Ended up buying a 70 dollar danish made gambeson imported from europe. Fits me perfectly, little tight but i'm sure it will work with the mail I ordered.

--- End quote ---

I'm a little on the small side too...what're your measurements, if you don't mind me asking? 

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2010-09-22, 14:40:24 ---try Matauls in europe. i think thats how its spelled

--- End quote ---

Oh thank you SOOOO much Sir Wolf! That was a great big help! Of course I have to want the pourpoint that costs about $600 USD!  ;)
http://www.matuls.pl/miniaturki_pic/pic_duze.php?IDPic=48&Lng=1&IDP=1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version