Main > The Armoury

Now THIS just isn't fair!

<< < (5/10) > >>

Sir Ulrich:

--- Quote from: Paladin on 2010-09-22, 14:47:02 ---
--- Quote from: Conall on 2010-09-21, 20:36:52 ---Heh wish I could afford a fine gambeson. Was gonna get a GDFB gambeson but those only come in large so it wouldn't fit me. Ended up buying a 70 dollar danish made gambeson imported from europe. Fits me perfectly, little tight but i'm sure it will work with the mail I ordered.

--- End quote ---

I'm a little on the small side too...what're your measurements, if you don't mind me asking? 

--- End quote ---
I am 5 ft 8 and a half and only weigh 110 pounds.

Sir Wolf:
i think my daughter has some Barie's Ken clothes you can wear ;)

Sir William:
Sir Wolf, could you post a pic of that?  KoA's site is blocked for me (as are most of the great ones); Conall, you're even smaller than me- nothing wrong with it, I just need to go up a size from yours I think.

LOL @ Sir Wolf, play nice

Sir Ulrich:
Yeah the problem isn't my height so much as it is finding clothing that would fit me like a second skin, especially pants. Everythings usually too loose for me. Thankfully this LARP magazine had stuff that would fit me so I ordered from there. Shame GDFB stuff is way too big for me... Considering they only come in Large XL and XXL. The GDFB shoes fit me perfectly though, couldnt ask for better medieval shoes. Wish there was a local shop where I could try things on before buying them to figure out what fits me well.

Sir Wolf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version