Main > The Armoury

GDFB Klapvisor Helm

<< < (2/11) > >>

Sir Edward:
Very cool! Can't wait to see how your kit turns out with the changes. :)

Sir Brian:
Well the next time we're at MDRF you might be able to pry my secret plans for that Klappvisor out of me if you steep me with enough Boston lager!  :D

Sir William:
I saw you with this on!!! You were kitted out as a Teutonic Knight...that helm caught my eye almost immediately.  I mistook it for an Armstreet offering at first, I know.  Sorry!

Sir Brian:
No you were correct about the helm I was wearing when we met Paladin, it is a visored sugarloaf helm from Armstreet. The Klappvisor I was referring to is due in a week or so. - I'm looking for a replacement for my great helm that I typically wear like my profile picture.  ;)

Sir Brian:
Well I received the helm yesterday but I think I'm going to send it back and exchange it for this helm instead. http://kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AB2971&name=Great+Fighting+Bascinet
for two reasons;
1.) I ordered the Klappvisor in a medium and it is a tad small. I could get by without wearing an arming cap but that would soon make the irremovable liner exceptionally nasty in no time at all!  :P

2.) I was not very confident of being able to develop an inconspicuous method of ensuring the visor would stay in both the up and down position as needed. I may have the same issue with the other bascinet but I think it would be more workable.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version