Main > The Armoury

Hand Gonne?

<< < (2/2)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: madmanpsu on 2010-08-23, 03:00:24 --- Too bad it is about 200 years earlier than the Faire is set.

--- End quote ---

I never let that stop me. I routinely wear my c.1300 kit, and both MDRF and VARF are set in the 16th century.

Sir Matthew:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2010-08-23, 14:08:19 ---
--- Quote from: madmanpsu on 2010-08-23, 03:00:24 --- Too bad it is about 200 years earlier than the Faire is set.

--- End quote ---

I never let that stop me. I routinely wear my c.1300 kit, and both MDRF and VARF are set in the 16th century.

--- End quote ---

Well, perhaps once I get my late 14th century gunner kit assembled, I may bring the gonne back to faire. I have to make a pavise and get some maille armor. I think I'm going to go with maille hauberk, coif and my kettle helm. I have a couple things on the list to save up for before the maille so it will not be anytime soon. I've also decided to order a 50 caliber gonne from Dominick Carpenter. He makes his gonnes to shoot both powder and shot, unlike the large caliber gonne I have now which is only intended for powder. I seem to have been bitten by black powder bug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version