Main > The Armoury

I swore I wouldn't buy any more swords for the rest of the year...

<< < (2/2)

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2010-07-26, 11:35:20 ---nice dude. how long will it take to get here?

--- End quote ---

Apparently in about a month. We'll see.

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2010-07-26, 15:56:32 ---Ah yes the Armet style helm has always been one of my favorites! Great acquisition!  :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've always liked this style too. I hemmed and hawed about purchasing it, because I don't think it matches my harness quite right. Its the right period, but not quite the right style. However, I got to see one up close and was very surprised to the price-to-quality ratio. (Ed, this is the same one that Tom has.) It has a somewhat modern-made look to it, but isn't too shabby. Its pretty solid, comes with a pretty good liner, and is made to measurement. I needed a helmet with more facial protection for free play, so with all of the above considerations, I think its close enough in style to my harness that I can be content with it. :)

Sir Edward:

Good deal. Yeah, I like Tom's, it looks pretty good. I've always loved the Armets. It'll look good even if it's not a 100% match!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version