Main > The Armoury

Ed's Mid 14th C. kit

<< < (16/46) > >>

Sir Wolf:
awwwwwwwwssommmmmmmmmeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to see it!!!!!!!! sweet!!!!!!!!

now, onto ordering the COP. come on..... Kat won't know! just wear your surcoat over it, she'll never even read these msgs hehhehe. how does she know you don't already have one hehehe

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-05-20, 17:37:48 ---*bump resurrection*

So what pray tell has become of this kit?  :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-05-20, 18:03:33 ---EDIT: ... dang it, now you have me thinking about this again. And wondering if I can get it together in 2 weeks for the knighting... lol... Stainless is affordable.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-05-20, 18:26:01 ---Anyway, I made my decision. I'll forgo the titanium. The GDFB stuff has more appropriate sizing for me anyway, and the stainless isn't oppressively heavy. I should have it next week! :)

--- End quote ---

Cool!

*OMG Sir Wolf I’m starting to understand why you do what you do! … It is SOOO much fun! Mmuuhaahahaha!*  ;D

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I'm still trying to get the hang of these various message boards...don't know which one to use. I'm new and hopefully my coat of arms will be listed soon...Also wanted to mention that I finally finished the helmet, shield, surcoat and pendant of Sir William Marshal...when I get a chance, I'll take a picture and post it.

Sir Wolf:
do it man! we've been wondering where you where this past week

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-05-21, 12:04:09 ---
*OMG Sir Wolf I’m starting to understand why you do what you do! … It is SOOO much fun! Mmuuhaahahaha!*  ;D

--- End quote ---

Isn't it? Sir Wolf and I have been very good at spending each other's money over the years this way... lol. :)

Updates:  Supposedly I'll get the riveted mail by wednesday. I also handed off some fabric to Marie, toward making the jupon/surcoat for this. But I'll probably still make a simpler one to use in the meantime before she makes it.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about the helmet. I'll probably play with that MRL bascinet/aventail thing I have and see if I can get it to cooperate with my glasses a little better. But I'm also tempted to look into one of the klappvisors from GDFB. So we'll see. I'll have to decide on some gauntlets at some point too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version