Main > The Armoury

Ed's Mid 14th C. kit

<< < (39/46) > >>

Sir Wolf:
oh really? shame you had someone break into your house and steal your armour and weapons like that while you were gone

hehehehe evil grin hehehe jkjk

Sir Brian:
Again?!? Wow that really is some rotten luck there Ed…btw anyone want to see my newly 'acquired' Albion Crecy?

Sir William:
Hey, I just found a Landgraf in my shed...who put that there?  :o

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-06-16, 12:51:24 ---you know, Merc Tailer is having a sale on his greaves right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get them quick!!

--- End quote ---

And I should have pics of them in a few days I hope. Supposed to be shipped this past weekend. :D

Sir William:
Which ones did you get, James?  The cased ones?  I think you mentioned that at the knighting ceremony.  I owned a pair of his plate greaves and decided on the splinted ones (which you saw) - but I think I liked the plate ones better.  The splinted ones are pretty...and also pretty heavy.  Not so bad with the bracers but the greaves...I bought boot straps with a thick leather face to offset some of the weight of the greave as it can drive into the top of your foot, which can be most uncomfortable, especially when walking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version