Main > The Armoury

Excellent leather craftsman

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir Wolf:
hmmm dunno if you want hi back there, i hear he likes to carry pineapples ;) hehehe jkjk

Sir Brian:
Ok well I received my new belt yesterday and will have to send it back for a minor size adjustment...
but I am liking it a lot! I like to think of it as my renaissance utility belt.  :D

Note that I don't have to remove the belt to attach pouches, daggers, axes, swords, etc. It also
has a built in tankard frog and a couple of loops for a sporran or other accouterments.

Right:

Right Close up:

Left:

Front:

Too bad the ATLD (Automatic Turkey Leg Dispenser) option was a little out of my price range.  :D

Sir Edward:

A medieval bat-belt, so to speak? :) It just needs a grappling hook gun.

Awesome, that'll be really handy, being able to attach and remove things without taking it all apart.

Sir William:
Nice belt, I like it.  How is the VARF?  The one time I went I didn't think much of it...rather small, hot and dusty with not a lot going on.  Of course, this was 3 or so years ago and much could've changed since then.

Sir Edward:

Yep, VARF is growing, albeit slowly. Each year they build something new and the attendance numbers go up a little bit.

If you go by yourself, you'll see most of it pretty quickly. But what I've found is that if you go with a group, you can hang out and have a good time. My fiancee is on cast, and for such a small faire, they really do take their storyline and historical basis seriously. Unlike other faires, VARF is an educational non-profit and has an entirely volunteer cast. So I think it's worth supporting it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version