Main > The Armoury

Displaying armor

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
my wedding suit sits on a T all of teh other armour is on my bookcases, in tubs, on my dresser ummm where is it all anyways? hehehe

Dragonlover:

I shall post that for you as soon as may be Sir Blackwolf. Its actually good for mail, or plate.

Sir Blackwolf:
Sir Wolf,

Thank you for your assistance with the images..... how'd you do that? Needless to say I dwell not well in the 21st Century!

Sir Andrew, thank you, I look forward to the posting!

I am at your service,
Sir Blackwolf

Sir Edward:

Probably the easiest way to insert pictures via a link are these:

1. Hit the "insert image" button (third from the left, bottom row, just to the left of the "insert link" button), and then paste in the link when the pop-up comes up asking for it.

2. Just paste the link into the text of your message, highlight it with the mouse, then click the "insert image" button to turn it into an inline image.

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Hi Sir Ed,

A few of us have made simple display stands using a 6ft length of 4x4. An inverted triangle shape forms the shoulders. Then rod ( broom handle) inserted at strategic heights ie hip, knee, to suspend leg harness from.The post is then slotted into a simple base.

The link shows Sir Nicholas Hortons stand dressed ( although in a rush and not very well lol).

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee200/JOBO_028/Malvern09/?action=view&current=012.jpg

I store my armour in a large sturdy plastic holdall. Each item is sprayed with wd40 (machine spray or silicone spray) first then put into cheap cotton pillow cases to help defend against rust. Works very well.

If I find any more photos of a naked stand I will post them on here.

G

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version