Main > The Great Hall

A boy took a knee and a man arose.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir James (Fiat Lux):
Jon, I swear, the bond between a knight and a squire is an odd one. You just happen to post here today, after I haven't had a chance to check for at least a month, and it just happens to be the day I think "Hey, I wonder how the guys over at Modern Chiv are doing!"

Keep me posted on your workout plan. I'm going to be training right alongside you.

Sir Jonathan KOFL:

--- Quote from: Sir James on 2010-01-04, 04:09:23 ---Jon, I swear, the bond between a knight and a squire is an odd one. You just happen to post here today, after I haven't had a chance to check for at least a month, and it just happens to be the day I think "Hey, I wonder how the guys over at Modern Chiv are doing!"

Keep me posted on your workout plan. I'm going to be training right alongside you.

--- End quote ---
Indeed it is, and if i havent said ut yet im glad to be your brother at arms

Sir Edward:

Welcome to the forum! I was honored to be present for your accolade!

I too am working on the physical fitness thing. I'm down about 10 pounds total so far. I had gotten a little further, but lost some progress over the holidays. :)

Sir Jonathan KOFL:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2010-01-04, 14:09:51 ---
Welcome to the forum! I was honored to be present for your accolade!

I too am working on the physical fitness thing. I'm down about 10 pounds total so far. I had gotten a little further, but lost some progress over the holidays. :)

--- End quote ---
new year new beginings

Sir Brian:
Hail and welcome to the forum Sir Jonathan!
I was honored to also be present at your knighting and applaud your conviction to follow your heart and beliefs. As for getting and
staying thinner I can only warn you that the battle becomes more difficult the older you get so it is good to start a healthy regime
early as you are doing now!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version