Main > The Armoury

Bohemond Boots

<< < (2/2)

Don Jorge:
I bought some Jorvik Toggle boots form them. Got to me in time time and the quality was OKAY. I got a vibram sole on mine as it was for LARP and the cement in the kitchen (I am a tavernkeep) is slippery as is...I wearing them down pretty quickly and the glue used is starting to come undone. To be fair I use them once a month at LARP and pretty regularly for mundane uses (go to work, out with friends, etc)...

Sir Dimitry:
I own 2 Bohemond boots, the saxons and the persians. After 2 seasons of wear I had to replace the soles (as above, the glue was coming apart) and I wanted a better heel for riding. Even so, they were well worth the money and are very comfortable. I do wish he had a better range of colors.

Sir Patrick:
I ended up going with the Garb the World ones. I think they might even be the same shoe Viking Leathercraft carries. I'll post a review once they arrive. Slippery soles and glue coming apart sealed the deal for me.

Thorsteinn:
The 2 toggle boots that are in my pic are from Bohemond. I expected them to last 2 years and it's been 5-ish with some repairs. I expect to get another few years out of them given the little use I'm putting them too at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version