Main > The Library

Trying to identify a show from the early 2000s - Making a Knight?

<< < (4/12) > >>

Sir William:
No worries...in the meantime, think I'll start getting some riding in...I miss it.  I figure, if I get in real good with the stablefolk, maybe they'll let me ride in full kit.  A personal dream of mine, you could say.

Sir James A:
Discovery Channel
Medieval Tournament: Making of a Knight
Featuring/Starring Mike Loades

A cowboy, a british army major, a mounted police officer, and a prize-winning horse rider/trainer

I just watched it again. :D

Sir William:
Wait, you saw it?  When?  Why didn't you tell us about it?!?  lol

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-10-12, 14:40:09 ---Wait, you saw it?  When?  Why didn't you tell us about it?!?  lol

--- End quote ---

Yep, just saw it last night. I did just tell you about it in my previous post. :D

In a "whoa, yes!" moment of discovery, my dad found my original recording of it while converting VHS tapes to DVD and called to ask me if I wanted it converted to DVD. I thought the audio and video were out of sync at a few points, but Mike was talking at some points where it was showing clips of the others training, and it is 1 hr 57 min lon, so the length is right and nothing seemed blatantly missing. It still has commercials, but if I get a chance I will edit them out and make copies to bring to MDRF for those who want one.

Sir William:
Woo hoo!  I never saw it so it'll be a treat for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version