Main > The Courtyard

WMAW 2015

(1/6) > >>

Sir Edward:

FYI, WMAW 2015 registration is opening in a few days (and fills quickly, especially if you want on-site housing):

--- Quote ---Hi everyone,

In a few days we will be opening registration for WMAW 2105. We're still updating our registration page, but in the meantime, you can take a look our instructor roster and the classes we'll be offering this year.

I'll be announcing open registration soon, so stay sharp -- the event fills up quickly!

Regards,

John O'Meara
Registrar
WMAW 2015

--- End quote ---

Sir Edward:

Update:

--- Quote ---Hi everyone,

It's not quite as early as we hoped, but we now have a definite date for opening registration: Monday, March 23rd.

You can start checking our website around mid-afternoon on that day (U.S. Central Time).

Thanks for your patience. We hope to see you in September!

John O'Meara
Registrar
WMAW 2015
--- End quote ---

Sir Edward:

Registration is open, as of about an hour before this post. I just registered, and it said the feast is "full", but the payment and confirmation pages showed me as signed up for the feast, so I think it's just a glitch. Just say "yes" for the waiting list and I think it is signing you up for the feast.

--- Quote ---We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2015 Western Martial Arts Workshop is now open.

Please visit our website for info, class schedule and descriptions, and online registration. If you have any questions or problems with your registration, feel free to contact me at wmaw.registrar@gmail.com.

The even fills up quickly -- if you find registration closed, contact me to get on our waiting list. We usually have a number of cancellations before September, so your chances of getting in will be very good.

Hope to see you in September at WMAW!

John O'Meara
Registrar
WMAW 2015

--- End quote ---

Sir Edward:

Just a reminder that this event fills up FAST. The registration form has been open for almost two days now.

Last time, I signed up after about 4 or 5 days and had to get on the waiting list.

Sir Edward:

Looks like I've been invited to participate in the armored deed of arms this year. I'm looking forward to it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version