Main > The Courtyard

A new toy for harnischfechten!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2015-01-29, 02:59:53 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2015-01-27, 23:25:40 ---
--- Quote from: Ian on 2015-01-27, 23:08:41 ---
--- Quote from: Baron de Magnan on 2015-01-27, 22:56:52 ---We should test it also on James' nose just to be sure

--- End quote ---

That's the standard test for any new kit I believe, so this should be no exception.

--- End quote ---

Right!
Hey Sir James come over here after you finish that other huge Reese's cup!  ;D

--- End quote ---

As soon as I get my sides stitched, I will... they split from laughing so hard ;)

--- End quote ---

It would be good to damage it a little more before its fully healed. As to be respectful.

Sir Edward:
Cool, I look forward to seeing it... and taking it, and stabbing you with it. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. ;)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2015-01-29, 13:56:15 ---Cool, I look forward to seeing it... and taking it, and stabbing you with it. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. ;)

--- End quote ---

Ahh, he beat me to it- at least with me, you know it was meant to be funny.  ;)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2015-01-29, 13:56:15 ---Cool, I look forward to seeing it... and taking it, and stabbing you with it. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. ;)
--- End quote ---

aka the Sir Nathan maneuver! ;)

Lord Dane:
Non-sense. James: Bring the Reeses with you so Brian's new toy can slice it up for the rest of us to have. Then we will test the durability of the nose. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version