Main > The Armoury

oh my these are pretty

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2015-01-02, 03:28:13 ---I noticed those too and thought "Do I really need to replace my water heater, or can my family live with cold showers for a month?"   ;)

--- End quote ---

Tell them their doing 'living history' and get yourself some legs :)

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2015-01-02, 03:28:13 ---I noticed those too and thought "Do I really need to replace my water heater, or can my family live with cold showers for a month?"   ;)

--- End quote ---

I saw an "Art of Manliness" video not long ago that says cold showers are good for you. So just tell your family that you're looking out for their health and...um...making them more manly?

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir Douglas on 2015-01-02, 07:51:10 ---

--- End quote ---

I saw an "Art of Manliness" video not long ago that says cold showers are good for you. So just tell your family that you're looking out for their health and...um...making them more manly?

--- End quote ---
Well you could always have a fire pit next to it.
(Dangerous perhaps?)

Sir Rodney:
Well, bad news.  :(   Practicality won the day and I have a new 50 gallon natural gas water heater. :)

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2015-01-06, 03:10:46 ---Well, bad news.  :(   Practicality won the day and I have a new 50 gallon natural gas water heater. :)

--- End quote ---

Can it be refuled by farts? they are methane yes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version