helmet crests

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sir Edward:

I like the old one too. I like both.

lol, we're such a helpful bunch. :)

Sir Brian:
lol, thanks guys! it's a definite maybe then!  :D

I think I prefer the older one because it has more proportional dimensions
to it. I love the new one's posture and accuracy of form...but the new crest did
require me to modify my helmet stand so I could fit it into its travel box...I also
think what bothers me the most about the newer crest is that stick impaling it in
its nether regions! :o

Sir Wolf:
now i need to see two crests on the helmet together. maybe with a white fence with a path running down teh center. a path a path!

hahaha sorry man. how are the weights vs the carring(being the new one sticks up further, does it hurt the arm pit? etc)

just looking at pros vs cons.

for looks i think the old one, for more historical i like the new one. thas why i was asking all the other questions too ehehe

Sir Brian:

--- Quote ---now i need to see two crests on the helmet together. maybe with a white fence with a path running down teh center. a path a path!
--- End quote ---

Perhaps a bit of shrubbery evenly proportioned on each side of the fence?  :D

The weight is nearly non-existent, but it isn't nearly as sturdy either. I can actually carry my helm
around just by my original crest. I think the biggest fear I have with the new crest is the whole
mounting scheme. I've racked my brain looking for a way and finally managed to drastically limit it
from occurring but it is still a possibility...what is this that I fear? - That single stick the crest is
mounted on has a nasty habit of becoming a weathervane!  :D

Sir Wolf:
hmmm maybe you need a grounding rod now too ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version