Main > The Great Hall

New traveler to the forum

<< < (4/5) > >>

SerTimtheJailer:
Well I just ordered the Albion Knight and I'm also having a custom scabbard made for it. Cant wait to get my hands on it! And my MOS is 31B military police.

scott2978:
I happen to have a custom made scabbard for an Albion Knight for sale, with a dagger that has a scabbard made to match as well. The scabbards were made by Tritonworks with dark brown hand dyed leather that has stamped lion motifs, brass accents and historical 13th century suspension. The dagger was made by Arms and Armor and is still in like-new condition. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post pictures on the Market board.

SerTimtheJailer:
I wish I would of known sooner, as I already have somebody making me a scabbard. Thanks anyway

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: scott2978 on 2014-12-17, 22:27:38 ---I happen to have a custom made scabbard for an Albion Knight for sale, with a dagger that has a scabbard made to match as well. The scabbards were made by Tritonworks with dark brown hand dyed leather that has stamped lion motifs, brass accents and historical 13th century suspension. The dagger was made by Arms and Armor and is still in like-new condition. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post pictures on the Market board.

--- End quote ---

I hate myself for asking this around holiday season, but........ how much, and pics?

Sir Edward:

The Knight is really an excellent choice. A great cutter, and one of the more affordable Albions too. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version