Main > The Armoury

Maille mittens

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Patrick:
Looking good! 

Sir Wolf:
secret.

they are too big and the thumb is in the wrong place.

i have yet to find someone that makes one that is right unless it is custom made. i have a pair on my hauberk and hate them. but i am to lazy to fix said issue. maybe one day. lol

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-12-06, 13:53:03 ---they are too big and the thumb is in the wrong place.

--- End quote ---

Err.. that's where my thumbs are too. Little more info? :)

Sir Ulrich:
Yeah these ones the thumbs actually fine, it's the GDFB ones that have the thumb flat like oven mitts. These ones by default have the thumb folded into the palm. So I have no problem gripping swords, I just have to remove an inch of material from the side. Hopefully that will be doable as I plan to attach these to my hauberk after modification with a little help from someone.
Heres some better pics:

Not sure how I should modify them but I do think they're a bit big which annoys me a bit considering everyones bigger than me and every bit of clothing I buy is too big for me.. Seems custom is the way to go or modifying whats off the rack.

Sir Nate:
I think I may have to get those. Considering my last mail gloves were 75, butted(although splinted). that price for Riveted sounds pretty good for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version