Main > The Workshop

Late Medieval Braes with a Braes Girdle

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: Squire Douglas on 2014-09-12, 23:10:57 ---The first link to the AA thread just links to a pic of your undies. ;)

I was kind of wondering if you had added a modesty panel in there, but was too afraid to ask. lol

--- End quote ---

Whoops!  Fixed... I was just trying to see who actually cares about what I write! yeah... :)

As far as the modesty panel, if you use a medium weight linen you probably wouldn't need one.  Also if you're a natural blonde... haha

Sir Wolf:
:) several years ago i made the long version of these, about mid shin. the thing that bugged the the most was that i made them just like the pictures so i put a split at the bottom of them and when i put on my hosen they always rolled up.

Mike W.:
Only in the reenacting world will you find a bunch of adult men deliberating ad infinitum on underwear

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Baron de Magnan on 2015-01-01, 19:45:23 ---Only in the reenacting world will you find a bunch of adult men deliberating ad infinitum on underwear

--- End quote ---

I beg to differ. You can come across the same type conversations drooling over the latest female models in Victoria Secrets. :) Just saying.   

Sir Patrick:
Bet there would be less drooling if they were wearing medieval underwear ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version