Main > The Great Hall

Jericho the freelancer here

<< < (8/10) > >>

Eva de Carduus Weald:
This is one reason I live in a very small space, so that I have to be careful what I buy. Otherwise I end up with way more than I need. And looks from hubby. That and I have to be very careful with funds anyway so it is a natural barrier. :D a frustrating one but one none the less.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-08-18, 15:14:36 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-08-18, 15:07:33 ---That is unless you are one of those blessed individuals with “unlimited” income! ;)

--- End quote ---

Then you end up with a house full of stuff you don't use anymore. And then a storage unit. ;)

--- End quote ---

How did you know Ed?? LOL :P

FreelancerJericho:
Thanks for all the links. Been spending this morning reading them. I might have a good conclusion soon. At least I hope so.

FreelancerJericho:
I can't find a place and time that I would use. I want as much leg, neck, head, and hand protection but I also really want to use a shield. So I don't really care much for metal over my chest but definitely my legs and spine, so I want to have a strap on my shield so i can cover my back when I'm not using it. Also I don't want to draw my sword from my waist but rather my back.

Aiden of Oreland:
I think a mid 14th century kit is your best bet for what your looking for. You may like splinted armor and a coat of plates. But some forms of plate did exsist too. As for the sword on the back though... It is very impractical and not used very often. I believe there was a conversation on the forum at one point on the disadvantages of a sword on your back, or, any weapon at that. Not recommended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version