Main > The Great Hall

Jericho the freelancer here

<< < (4/10) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:
Hail and well met.

FreelancerJericho:
Well I've got an "armor set" picked out but it's for barbarian look. Gonna buy it piece by piece.

Thorsteinn:
So... Pre 3rd cen Gaul or Hun?

FreelancerJericho:
Really not sure. I couldn't find a set that I wanted to I figured I'd order different pieces and then work on them and customize them myself. The pieces are a visored barbute helm, gorget w/ pauldrons, gauntlets, a tasset belt, greaves, gambeson, coffin shield, and an ulfbert style sword. However I decided I want more of a nights look, but without having too much that I can't dress myself.

Aiden of Oreland:
That's sadly a very large range of options. I think you should go under the armory section and take a look at the "So you want to buy some armor?? Here's a 'get started' guide!!" And "DOs and DONTs when planning and buying a set of armor (harness)" posts. That way you can get a general idea of knights over the ages and get a good idea of how to approach the way you make your kit. That way you know what you want before you buy something and later realize you made a mistake. Believe me, I'm guilt of it.

Then when you think you are ready, you can make a post under the armory section. That way everyone can pitch in and help you make your kit properly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version