Main > The Armoury

New Great Helm (Wulfland.com)

(1/3) > >>

Lord Dane:
I am seriously thinking about getting this ... Thoughts are welcome.

Lord Chagatai:
Love it....but there is a target on it..lol :) I would be striking for the cross on the face if we should ever might on the field..lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Lord Chagatai on 2014-07-27, 18:14:42 ---Love it....but there is a target on it..lol :) I would be striking for the cross on the face if we should ever might on the field..lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

--- End quote ---

You'd be hitting my cross & seeing your own crest as well. Think of it ... it would be like you hitting yourself & that would make you feel so bad inside. I will resolve this conflict for you on the field & hit you while you self-reflect over this issue of self-guilt. :) Hope you don't have a big lunch before our 'bout. I will not have chunks on my battleground. Blood is completely acceptable (as long as it is yours).  ;D

And I will be targeting the most pertruding part of your anatomy should it present itself to my skillful hand. ;) LOL Your whole body is a target for my blade, Lord Chagatai. I would not center my attention on a shiny thing meant to distract your focus. :P 

Aiden of Oreland:
That's pretty cool looking. Are you getting it for looks, combat, or both lol.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-07-27, 20:40:52 ---That's pretty cool looking. Are you getting it for looks, combat, or both lol.

--- End quote ---

Both as it is practical. I love the look & it is thick enough for SCA combat standards as well. Could be worn with both my own persona & any Crusader era genre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version