Main > The Library

ABC Series; The Quest

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Edward:

Hey, this starts tonight, doesn't it? I set the DVR over a week ago. I'm expecting it to be awful, but I'll probably watch anyway. :)

Sir William:
I'm gonna check it out- there's a lot of crap programming on tv so if its that bad well...I'll watch something else.  I don't watch much in the way of scheduled programming anymore other than family faves like Family Guy, Modern Family and Big Bang Theory.  My wife watches all the madness/ratchet "reality" tv shows but I can't stomach much of that.

That reminds me, there's another new show coming out called Utopia, about a dozen people who leave their lives for a year to stay in some utopia I guess.  Might be interesting in the vein of the Truman Show crossed with one of those love-island reality tv shows.

Lord Chagatai:
I am so watching this tonight to see if I know anyone...maybe we have a few SCAdians on the show...I know I am going to try for next season....!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don Jorge:
The show was in Austria I believe and two guys from the BoTN team from Austria did the Live Steel Consulting and are in the show as NPC's

Sir Nate:
Producers of lord of the rings?
If this is really bad, I may just need to watch some lord of the rings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version