Main > The Armoury

"Unbreakable" Sword

<< < (3/3)

Sir James A:
Badger Blade sits and bangs a sword against a small anvil to drum up sales. You know, like they did historically...

I'd say it should definitely be warrantied. I think it's more of the "if it breaks we have a warranty" rather than "you can't break it", or as mentioned, the katana-fu would be running wild trying to disprove them. ;)

scott2978:
Yeah, unbreakable "under predefined use conditions" or something similar. I have a rondel dagger made by badger and it feels pretty indestructible even without that warranty, so I can only imagine something made from the start to be indestructible.

Sir James A:
You know, I overlooked it, but... did he say it was actually broken in combat at MM? Or was he busy hacking at steel drums?

Sir Nate:
Either his pride broke it, or it was a bad sword.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2014-08-01, 01:10:17 ---You know, I overlooked it, but... did he say it was actually broken in combat at MM? Or was he busy hacking at steel drums?

--- End quote ---

We talked to one of their guys at Longpoint. It was in use during practice, and the end flung off, leaving the dude standing there staring at his now significantly shorter weapon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version