Main > The Armoury

Things to come before Fall and things I still need help with

<< < (4/4)

Sir Douglas:
That Squire line sword actually isn't that bad of a price. I must have missed those when I was looking at Albion's swords. Right in my time frame, too. I think. My comprehension of sword typology isn't that great. :P

Don Jorge:
They don't have a squire line sword for mid to late 14th :(

Sir William:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2014-06-19, 16:27:33 ---That Squire line sword actually isn't that bad of a price. I must have missed those when I was looking at Albion's swords. Right in my time frame, too. I think. My comprehension of sword typology isn't that great. :P

--- End quote ---

On Albion's site, most folks just go for the Next Generation lineup- if you click on Squire Line then you'll see them.  A nice, albeit small selection of swords.  There's also the Skirmish line which appears to be comprised of Norse-inspired blades exclusively for stage combat.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2014-06-18, 10:49:27 ---Nate. I have a Valiant Armoury sword I am selling with matching dagger in their original leather scabbards. I will post pics if you like to look. However they are sharpened so your parents must buy them for you due to state law (under 18). You have to keep the blades oiled. They will rust. The sword was called "Valiant" it is one of their discontinued designs but it is a hand and a half arming sword. Was one of my 1st blades.

--- End quote ---

I will have to pass on that offer lord Dane, I'm looking for a single handed, like a type X or type XI. With some help from Ulric I'm pretty sure now I know what Albion I want. I was also looking at scabbard sites recently and think it would be better to buy a scabbard for my sword first rather than get the sword, make more money then get the scabbard. Depending on the sword I'm getting though I may need to get it fitted, meaning I'll need to get the sword first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version